Own production, fast shipping
Free delivery from € 30
Facebook Discount 10 %
Between LABEL&CO B.V., hereinafter referred to as LABEL&CO, Spacelab 20-B, 3824 MR, Amersfoort and the customer. That can be consumers, business customers and institutions.
1. These terms and conditions apply if you buy customized items from us or have purchased customized items. There may be deviating conditions in the agreement if setup and layout costs, additional assistance with a tailor-made design, emergency costs or extra courier costs have to be charged. Subsequently, these conditions apply.
2. These general terms and conditions apply in full to every assignment and additional follow-up assignments given to LABEL&CO, as well as to the legal relationships that ensue from or are related thereto; this with the exclusion of any conditions from the customer.
3. The provisions of these conditions can only be deviated explicitly in writing from the part or parts on which this restriction applies for a single assignment.
4. If the customer notifies third parties of the contents of the work performed by LABEL&CO on behalf of the client, the customer must point out to third parties and ensure that these general terms and conditions are also accepted by these third parties.
5. Contract language:
These general conditions are available in Dutch, German, English and Spanish. In the event of a dispute about the content or the meaning of these Terms and Conditions, only the Dutch version will bind.
2. The offer
1. We tell you exactly what and how you can buy something with us with a detailed description. In addition, a previewer - a 'living' example on the website page - can show for specific articles exactly what the article / label will look like; possibly supplemented with an extra description and / or an illustration. That way you know exactly what you get.
2. Has a typing error been made in which it is not reasonably obvious that it is a typing error, then you can keep to it.
3. The contract
1. The agreement is made between LABEL&CO and the customer.
2. If you order something from us, this will be done via the website or if applicable on a pro forma invoice basis, such as with large organizations, which are not directly settled or, for example, with ICP, foreign deliveries with an appeal to deducted VAT.
3. Orders via our website are always final including VAT.
4. In the event of an agreement of these General Terms and Conditions which can be read in advance, the order will be confirmed and all details of the order will be included in the description of the order, possibly per line or enumerated, which will be sent per order confirmation.
5. Offers and promotions have a limited period of validity and are valid as long as there is stock of material that makes custom-made production possible.
6. The agreement is monitored on Order Status. This can be a Payment Status, an 'In Processing Status' or something else. As long as the 'Payment Status' has not yet been changed, the order can always be immediately revoked according to article 4. Right of withdrawal, by the consumer.
7. Customization for textile applications, among other things:
If, after a definitive custom assignment, a design change comes from the customer, there may be a surcharge of at least 25% of the order value in the opinion of LABEL&CO. If the assignment becomes technically unfeasible due to changes made by the customer, as evidenced by various sample q.q. design attempts, the contractor is free to return the assignment. Any amount paid in advance will be reimbursed to the customer immediately releasing into the account from which the payment has been received. If customization has already started, cancellation by the customer is only possible after settlement of 65% of the order value. If the customer approves a customized sample for production, then this is final. Attention please! In the case of handicrafts, woven custom work or processed fabrics, all pieces are never 100% the same. After all, there can be a minimal deviation.
8. Use of own logos. Unauthorized uploading, without consultation, files that are not known to us, high-quality files, or files that can give poor print quality after scaling, is entirely at the customer's risk.
4. Right of withdrawal
1. LABEL&CO does not supply standard products from stock. LABEL&CO only manufactures custom work where every order is specially produced according to the specifications of the customer and therefore clearly personal. As a result, the cooling-off period of the Law on Distance Selling is not applicable.
2. As long as the production has not started, shown in your Order Status in your customer card online when this status has been changed by 'Order in process' or a message that the production has started, you can always revoke the order without giving any reason within 14 days after order.
3. We do need a message by e-mail, which contains the following information: Your order number, the order date, the total amount, your name on the account and your complete address details.
4. If the order has been paid in full, we will immediately refund the entire purchase amount to the account number used in the order transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed between us.
5. Returns and customer satisfaction
1. Have you received the order and you are not happy with your products which you have ordered from the website assortment - in this case the articles from the categories listed on the website - have paid and we pay a '100% Not Good , Money Back policy. However, inextricable conditions are attached to this.
2. Conditions Returns:
a. Returns must be reported in writing. By e-mail it is most convenient within 14 days after receiving your order.
b. You will receive a confirmation plus a reference code which must be used when returning.
c. All products must be returned unused. So do not use a few and return the rest, because then it may be that, in the opinion of LABEL&CO, you get less or no money back.
d. You return the order to: LABEL & CO B.V., R&D, Spacelab 20-B, 3824 MR Amersfoort, The Netherlands, stating the reference code. The costs of returning are for your own account.
f. Payments of the invoice amount of that order, including the shipping costs, will then immediately be paid back to the account number used in the order transaction, unless explicitly agreed otherwise between us. And the bank costs are also for us.
g. If separate setup and layout costs have been calculated, such as extra designs made separately for you, costs for rush or courier, these will be deducted from the invoice amount. That is so honest.
h. Coulance offers are always recorded in writing and can always be canceled by LABEL&CO. No rights can be derived from this.
1. LABEL&CO uses very high quality materials from reputable manufacturers and does its utmost to deliver the best possible product according to the legal rights and guarantee when purchasing products. If the quality is not as the customer should have expected in origin, LABEL&CO will act in accordance with its return procedure.
2. However, the customer is obliged to examine at delivery whether the products meet the agreement. If this is not the case, the customer must inform LABEL&CO as soon as possible and in any case within 14 days of receipt, in writing and briefly.
3. If an item has been delivered incorrectly or a manufacturing defect is found, please contact us by e-mail and at the same time send a photo with your findings, together with the order number with which the order is placed in the webshop. A phone number is extra useful.
4. After consultation with you, we will immediately arrange a replacement article or corrected article entirely at our expense and send it to you by normal mail.
7. The Price
1. All prices in our webshops are listed including VAT.
2. The charges for handling and shipping costs as they appear on our 'order-deliver-returns' page can be changed and are charged as they are when placing an order.
3. These handling and shipping costs also precede the placing of an order, stated in the total list of the order to be placed and are always confirmed with the order confirmation and invoice.
8. Shipping and delivery
1. LABEL&CO send by normal mail and strives to deliver orders within 5 (five) working days after receiving the payment in the Netherlands and within 10 (ten) working days abroad. Excluding specific customization outside the web assortment. Different guidelines and agreements apply per assignment.
2. If the delivery is delayed due to the temporary non-stocking of materials or for other reasons, or if an order can not or only partially be executed, the customer will receive this within 5 (five) working days after placing of that order message.
3. In that case, the customer has the right to cancel the order without costs. In that case, LABEL&CO will immediately ensure that the net order amount is repaid to the bank account on which the payment is received by us.
4. LABEL&CO informs the customer by e-mail about the status of the order and delivery. The e-mail address that the customer has specified for the assignment is always valid.
5. After shipment by regular mail, LABEL&CO is not liable for exceeding a term of normal mail delivery, however, we will fully cooperate to a full delivery to the customer.
6. LABEL&CO can not be held liable for delays in deliveries or lost shipments if an incorrect or incomplete address is provided by the customer. Costs associated with resending the items at an incorrect address are at the expense of the customer. A good check of address data is therefore a must.
9. Reservation of ownership
1. Ownership of products, notwithstanding the actual delivery, only passes to the customer after the customer has fully paid all that the customer owes in respect of any agreement with LABEL&CO; this includes compensation of interest and costs, also of earlier or later deliveries and any activities performed or to be performed with regard to the products.
2. The customer may not tax, sell, resell, dispose of or otherwise encumber the products before the property has been transferred.
10. Force majeure
1. In case of force majeure LABEL&CO is not obliged to fulfill its obligations towards the customer. Respectively, the obligation is suspended for the duration of the force majeure.
2. Force majeure means any circumstance that is independent of its will, which prevents the fulfillment of its obligations to the customer wholly or partially. These circumstances include strikes, fire, business failures, power failures, non-delivery or late delivery by suppliers or other third parties and / or the absence of any permit to be obtained by the government. Force majeure also means failures in a (telecommunication) network or connection or used communication systems and / or the unavailability of the internet site at any time.
1. LABEL&CO is not liable, either material or immaterial, for any consequential or consequential damage arising or resulting from the use of its products, whether or not in combination with any other product. Likewise, LABEL & CO expressly excludes its liability when the customer incurs damage related to the procedure of sticking, ironing or sewing, somewhat related thereto.
2. The customer is responsible both for the substantive meaning of any text and for the literal text on the product to be produced by LABEL&CO.
3. Colors are approximate since the screen quality can always be different than the color on and / or the end product. LABEL&CO always uses spot or Cyan Yellow Magenta Key color schemes.
12. Applicable law and competent court
1. All rights, obligations, offers, orders and agreements to which these conditions apply, as well as these conditions, are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
2. All disputes between the parties will only be submitted to the competent court in the Netherlands. The parties will have tested an amicable arrangement as before.
13 Personal data
14. ODR platform of the European Union
It is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the EU ODR platform.
LABEL&CO is proud of the great brand that she has built. The originality and unparalleled service is still unbeaten, given the amount of satisfied customers nationally and internationally which is growing rapidly every year.
Anyone that wants to use any intellectual property right of LABEL&CO has to contact Central Communications of LABEL&CO Each case will be assessed individually. LABEL&CO retains expressly her rights.
For questions or information, use the contact form or send a request to:
PO Box 28020
NL-3828 ZG AMERSFOORT
Tel. 0031 (0)33 480 35 76
Any use, as well as page headers, custom graphics, buttons, images and other content on our Web sites, are subject to trademark, service mark, copyright and or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or licenses held by LABEL&CO or other trademarks, product names and company names or logos. The used information on our web sites are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly authorized, the use or misuse of any trademarks, trade names, logos, images, graphics or content from this Web site is strictly prohibited.
LABEL&CO is expressly authorized to show produced work for illustration purposes on their websites.
LABEL&CO Ltd makes its Internet sites with extreme care and tries this way to keep the information as current, complete and precise as possible. There to this, no rights can be derived. Tariffs and conditions can be liable to change. LABEL&CO exclude each adhesion for possible errors or/and incompleteness on this webpage. Modifications and corrections continue reserve at all time.
Intellectual property and copyright
All copyrights and other intellectual property rights regarding the content and design of this website are either owned by LABEL&CO BV or have been licensed to LABEL&CO by the rights owner(s) and are expressly reserved. LABEL&CO is expressly entitled to illustrate produced work on their websites.
Information from third parties
LABEL&CO BV is not responsible for the content and/or correctness of the content, pictures or hyperlinks published on our website by third parties, including links directly or indirectly accessed through this website.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc, YouTube is a registered trademark of Google Inc, all other trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and the aforementioned entities do not endorse LABEL&CO or it’s related brands.